Aina Gonzales FHM Philippines April 2007


FHM Interview.

It’s been quite a stretch from the time you were declared the 2006 Girls Next Door winner and this cover shoot. It must feel mighty fine to finally claim your ultimate prize.
It feels so good. I’m excited to see my own cover. I’m excited for my friends to see it. I just hope the pictures look good. Seriously, I can still remember when I was still in high school and I would look at FHM’s cover girls. Like most girls, one of my fantasies was to do a sexy spread for the magazine. And now I have my very first cover. It’s really something that I don’t really want to call an achievement, but rather more like a dream come true.
Did you ever doubt our promise?
No naman, because I’m in constant touch with you guys kasi and every time I asked I would always be told that the big bosses were just waiting for the right time.
INTERVIEW BY BA BORLEO
PHOTOGRAPHY BY XANDER ANGELES

0 comments: